Marseille/Cassis Gastronomic and Cultural Tour
Sea, food and beauty; those are the three words that best sum up this overnight tour. Your private guide and chauffeur will make it easy for you to visit Marseille’s port and dine at one of the most gastronomic bistros in the town.
Plus, visit Cassis with your guide who has all the VIP addresses and your day planned out so you get the most from this quaint fishing village.
Day 1 Cassis and Marseille
- 10h departure from villa and drive to Marseille (40 min. drive).
- Stroll along the port of Marseille (historical commentary from your private guide) and lunch at Le Mole Passedat – the Bistro Chic from 3-star Michelin chef, Gerald Passedat.
- Drive to Cassis after lunch via the tourist route that takes you along the cliffs of the Marseille Calanques.
- Arrival in Cassis around 4pm with check-in at hotel and sunset stroll along the port and/or shopping at in the quaint fishing village.
- Dinner on your own in the village (possibility to reserve for famous Bouillabaisse – fish fresh from the morning catch).
Day 2 Cassis Calanques and Wine tour
- Morning market shopping (Wednesdays and Fridays are market days in Cassis)
- 11am Tour of Clos Sainte Magdeleine Winery -commented visit of vineyard followed by wine tasting.
- Lunch on your own in Cassis.
- 3pm boat tour of the Calanques from the port of Cassis (5 Calanques tour, 1 hour).
- 4:30pm return drive to villa (1 hour drive).
Starting from 400€ per person based on double occupancy
- 1 night lodging: Hotel de France Maguy (Hotel de Charm near the port) or Hotel de la Plage Mahogany (3 star hotel near Plage Bestouan)
- 1 breakfast
- 1 gastronomic lunch
- Winery tour and tasting
- Boat tour of the calanques (5 calanques)
- All transportation
- Guided tour along the port of Marseille and in Cassis
Camargue Overnight excursion
The Wild West of Camargue is not to be missed. The unique culture of gardiens, bulls, white Camargue horses, rice cultures, salt marshes, flamingoes and Gypsy music never cease to enrich and intrigue. Your overnight excursion reserves unique VIP experiences that you wouldn’t get travelling on your own.
This VIP tour is also an invitation to indulge in the spa facilities of 5-star resort. A relaxing massage after a day of cultural explorations makes a perfect day in Provence!
Day 1 Camargue, Ornithological park
- 8:30 am pick up at villa
- Depart for Ornithological park of Camargue (1h20min drive)
- 11:30pm – visit of Saint-Marie-de-la-Mer and beaches of Camargue
- 1pm – VIP lunch at authentic Camargue hut house along the marshes (Chez Mimi)
- 3pm – drive to hotel (10 min. drive)
- 4pm check-in to hotel and relaxing time (jacuzzi, pool, massage)
- Dinner at hotel at your leisure
Day 2 Aigues-Mortes and Manade
- Hotel pick-up at 9:30am
- Drive to Aigues-Mortes for 10:30 tour of Camargue Salt Marshes (1h25 tour by open train)
- Lunch stop in Aigues-Mortes with tour of rampart walls
- Drive to Manade (ranch) Les Marquises (1hr drive); Guided tour in 4×4 or tractor of the ranch (wild bulls, Camargue race horses, fauna, flora of the region)
- Regional food aperitif to follow tour 3-5:30pm
- 6:30pm return to villa
Starting from 532€ per person based on double occupancy in 5 star luxury resort (other accommodations available upon request)
Minimum group size: 4
Early reservations recommended as VIP tours fill up fast
- 1 night lodging: 5 star luxury resort, Estelle en Camargue
- 1 breakfast
- Entrance into Ornithological park of Camargue
- Private tour of Camargue ranch (La Manade Laurent – Les Marquises) in 4X4 or tractor-trailor followed by an aperitif
- Tour of Camargue salt marshes in Aigues-Mortes
- VIP catered lunch in authentic Camargue hut home
- Tour of the fortifications of Aigues-Mortes (well preserved military structure steeped with history)