Customized half day or full day wine tour
Discover the wineries of Provence mingled with touring through local villages and markets. Enjoy a picnic lunch or a visit to a notable restaurant. These itineraries are completely customized with a focus on wine balanced with other cultural visits.
Chateau Neuf du Pape itinerary:
In the morning Chateauneuf du Pape and then in the afternoon, to les Dentelles de Montmirail in order to discover other Côtes du Rhône, just as the following itinerary :
Pick up in Saint Rémy and on the road to Châteauneuf du Pape.
- 9h00 Châteauneuf du Pape, Domaine PEGAU – Visit, wine making process explaination and winetasting
- One of the most well known Châteauneuf du Pape in the US with many ratings over 98/100 (Parker and Wine Spectator)
- 11h00 Châteauneuf du Pape, Château LA NERTHE – Visit and winetasting
- Belongs to the top10 in term of quality and surely one of the most beautiful estate, simply amazing !
Lunch in Châteauneuf du Pape at the bottom of the castle with an incredible view over the Rhône or in the charming village of Gigondas in a restaurant owned by the PERRIN family.
- Gigondas, le Caveau – Winetasting
- Almost all the Gigondas wine producers are there. Difficult to make a choice…
- Beaumes de Venise, Domaine de Fenouillet – Winetasting
- Mostly well known for their Muscat, they also offer wonderful red, rosé and white wines.
On the way back to your Villa or Hotel
Times: Pick up suggestion : 8:15am
Duration of tour : 8 hours from 9am to 5pm
Transport: New Volkswagen Caravelle Van, up to 8 passengers
Lunch: Options include catered picnics to reservations at either casual or Michelin Star restaurants
Prices: 390€, lunch not included Prices may vary depending on group size and customized itinerary
Payment: Cancellation fees apply, In advance booking preferable.