Villa Juan has an area of 230 m2 and is located on the hill of Chemin des Clos, in a quiet residential area. It offers a panoramic sea view from Cap d’Antibes to the islands of Cannes.
It also benefits from a large Mediterranean garden of 1500 m2 facing East South West.
The house is composed of a ground floor opening onto the entrance hall, an office and library area opening onto a large living room, a spacious dining room adjoining the kitchen in a modern industrial style. The living room opens onto the large terrace with sea view, pool and garden.
On the 1st floor are 3 beautiful bedrooms and their private bathroom, their private terrace or balcony with sea view. A separate apartment offers a spacious 4th bedroom, a charming living room and a shower room.
The house was arranged and decorated by a designer and a painter in an industrial style, respecting the old raw materials such as stone, brick, wooden beams and highlighting new materials such as metallic IPN and concrete.
Splendid View on Golfe Juan
- 3 air-conditioned double bedrooms (160cm) with bathroom, balcony and terrace
- An independent studio opening onto a beautiful terrace, spacious living room with extra bed
- A well-equipped kitchen and long dining room opening onto the terrace and sea view
- Swimming pool with salt filtration system, protected by an alarm
- The nearest beach is a 7 min walk away
- Large private parking for 4 cars and electric gate
The house is built around Art.
Outside, the terrace and dining room form a particularly comfortable space for dining with friends while admiring sunset. The swimming pool below allows you to relax while enjoying the view of the Gulf. The beaches are a few steps away. minutes by car and the many activities such as boating, horseback riding, hiking, golfing will delight young and old.