Modern property in Grimaud
Villa Prelude is a contemporary villa boasting an infinity pool and a splendi view across countryside to the Mediterranean sea and St Tropez gulf. Saint Tropez is just 16 km away.
Villa Prelude makes the most of its hillside position, the accommodation is laid out over four levels and the views can be enjoyed from every rooms on every floor
The infinity pool and pool deck is just below, you can access the garden from all levels.
Villa Prelude is luminous and spacious, refurbished with taste in an easy-living, modern style. The property is fully air conditioned. The covered dining and seating terrace is a particularly comfortable place to relax and enjoy the view. It offers 4 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a heated pool and can accomodate up to 8 people.
The long sandy beaches are a short drive and there are many activities such as boating, riding, hiking, and even a funfair.
Breath taking sea view
- 2 Air-conditioning double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Air-conditioning Air-conditioning double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Open plan dining area/kitchen with doors to outdoor dining terrace
- Stunning view of the bay of St Tropez
- Infinity pool 10.5m x 4.5m
- Table tennis, Pergola
- Boules pitch, Electric gate. Parking for up to 4 cars
There is a large choice of restaurants and cafes in the charming medieval perched village of Grimaud just 5 km from the villa. Grimaud is a very pleasant place to stroll around with its narrow old streets, traditional buildings, ruined castle and old bell tower.