Marseille/Cassis Gastronomic and Cultural Tour
Sea, food and beauty!
Those are the three words that best sum up this overnight tour. Your private guide and chauffeur will make it easy for you to visit Marseille’s port and dine at one of the most gastronomic bistros in the town.
Plus, visit Cassis with your guide, who has all the VIP addresses and your day planned out, so you get the most from this quaint fishing village.
Day 1 Cassis and Marseille
- 10 am departure from the villa and drive to Marseille (40 min. drive).
- Stroll along the port of Marseille (historical commentary from your private guide) and lunch at Le petit Nice, the Bistro Chic of chef Gerald Passedat, a 3 stars Michelin rated restaurant.
- Drive to Cassis after lunch via the tourist route that takes you along the cliffs of the Marseille Calanques.
- Arrival in Cassis around 4 pm, with check-in at the hotel and a sunset stroll along the port and/or shopping in the quaint fishing village.
- Dinner on your own in the village (possibility to reserve for the famous Bouillabaisse—fish fresh from the morning catch).
Day 2 Cassis Calanques and Wine tour
- Morning market shopping (Wednesdays and Fridays are market days in Cassis)
- 11am Tour of Clos Sainte Magdeleine Winery: commented visit of vineyard followed by wine tasting.
- Lunch on your own in Cassis.
- 3pm boat tour of the Calanques from the port of Cassis (5 Calanques tour, 1 hour).
- 4h30pm return drive to villa (1-hour drive).
Starting from €400 per person based on double occupancy
- 1 night lodging: Hotel de France Maguy (Hotel de Charm near the port) or Hotel de la Plage Mahogany (3 stars hotel near Plage Bestouan)
- 1 breakfast
- 1 gastronomic lunch
- Winery tour and tasting
- Boat tour of the calanques (5 calanques)
- All transportation
- A guided tour along the port of Marseille and in Cassis