Mas Antic, a property of elegance and character
Located in the southern part of the village of Saint Rémy de Provence and at the foot of Les Alpilles moutains, the Mas Antic benefits from the proximity of the archeologogical site of Glanum, of St paul Hospital where Van Gogh spent a part of his life and of the lively life of the village. Its owners, being refined aesthetes, have created a wonderful garden that serves as a backdrop to this beautiful mas of elegance and character with a awesome decoration.
1 hectare of colorful nature: large lawns for ball games, an orangeraie with lemon and orange trees, Mediterranean essences and olive trees. A long terrace along the facade is shaded in part by the majestic trees of the garden. Another terrace to the west near the pool is embellished with a fountain and a jacuzzi for the pleasure of the guests.
Around the property, one can find several spots to enjoy the sun or the shade and the song of the cicadas. The heated swimming pool is secured by an alarm and bordered by a wooden terrace.
Luxury and calm
- 5 beautiful air conditionned double rooms li>
- 4 modern bathrooms ( 3 with walk-in showers and 1 with bath li>
- A large living room with a fire place and French windows opening onto the south terrace li>
- A spacious and well equipped kitchen with fireplace is adjoigning the living room li>
- A secure heated swimming pool and a jacuzzi li>
- A park of 2 hectares, the proximity of the village (10 min walk)and a splendid view of the Alpilles li>
- Wifi throughout the property, a parking and an automatic gate li>
The house is located in a privileged environment.
The property is splendid. It is not only one of the oldest provencal farmhouse of Saint Rémy but it is also one of the most beautifuly located. This antic luxury villa can accommodate up to 10 guests who will enjoy 5 refined decorated bedrooms, a spacious park, a heated pool, a jacuzzi. Many terraces and various spaces arranged in the shade or in the sun will allow you to relax in privacy and you will access the village on foot, it is a 10 min walk.