Charming property in Pernes les Fontaines
This exceptional 18th century Provencal home, lovingly restored to the highest standards is located in a walled garden walking distance to the village of Pernes les Fontaines.
Built on three levels and well decorated in pale, neutral colours with cool stone and terracotta floors, Mas Fontaine is furnished with antiques. The Mas features four bedrooms accommodating up to 8 guests with 2 shower rooms and a bathroom.
The property lay out is as follows: On the First floor, there are 2 Double bedrooms (1.60 cm) en-suite shower room with walk-in shower, WC and on the second floor, there is one double bedroom (1.80 cm) (low window so care with children) and one Twin/double bedroom (2 x 0.90 cm or 1.80m).
You will enjoy the delightful walled garden with a large barn that displays a spacious sitting area and dinning facilities. A barbecue is at the guests disposal. A large and secure pool with fence will please the oldest and the youngest during the hottest hours of the day. There are several shaded areas surrounded by mature trees, shrubs and numerous fountains, to sit and relax. At the front of the house, there is a private parking area and a cherry orchard.
Confortable and cosy
- 4 air-conditioned double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Small living room/study, open fireplace, French doors to garden Fully equipped
- A Walled garden with mature trees & shrubs, cherry orchard,
- Close to shops, restaurants, bars and bakery, walking distance
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms and main living areas
- Private parking for 4 cars
- A secure Pool of 11m x 7 m with steps and its Pool shower
- Covered barn with outdoor dining and portable charcoal barbecue
Pernes-les-Fontaines is a lively, picturesque village with shops, bars and restaurants. Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, very famous for it antics, furniture shops and art galeries is only a 10 min drive. It is an ideal location to discover Provence and Lubéron : Saint Rémy de Provence is 35 min away, Avignon 25 min and Aix en Provence an hour away. Bonnieux and Ménerbes are other villages to be discovered. Experience the French way of life in a great provencal village!