Mas Romain, a real Gem
Located in Maison la Romaine, le Mas Romain is the ideal starting point for exploring the Provence countryside. This spacious French mansion is ideal for families and groups of friends looking for a touch of tradition and luxury.
This typically Provencal villa offers supreme comfort thanks to generous spaces well distributed over three floors and an annex. There are five bright and airy bedrooms with bathrooms, most of them overlooking the well-kept garden.
Each room offers a judicious balance of contemporary elegance and classic decoration. The thick stone walls of the property continue to provide a refreshing freshness during the summer months, as they have done for centuries. During the winter months, there are cozy fireplaces located in the dining room and the kitchen.
Outside, a large swimming pool and a solarium promise relaxation with a sublime view, and a pétanque field is available for those looking to try their hand at this privileged national pastime. There is also a well-equipped summer kitchen in the garden, if a festive evening calls for alfresco dining. Around the property, there are several places to enjoy the sun or the shade while listening to the song of the cicadas. The heated infinity swimming pool is secured by an alarm and bordered by a wooden terrace.
Charm and Magnificent view
- 4 spacious and air-conditioned double bedrooms
- 3 modern bathrooms (2 with walk-in shower and 1 with bathtub
- An annex with double bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette and a terrace </ li>
- A large living room with fireplace and French window opening onto the south terrace
- A spacious and well-equipped kitchen with fireplace adjoins the living room
- A dining room with exposed beams and fireplace, the living room also offers another fireplace
- A Library, an office space and a TV lounge </ li>
- A secure heated swimming pool and a summer kitchen
- A 2 hectare park, the proximity of the village (3 min) and a splendid view of the countryside </ li>
- Wifi throughout the property, parking and an automatic gate
Mas Romain is located in a privileged environment.
The property is splendid. Le Mas Romain is a perfect example of these splendid Provencal country houses which tend to see the same vacationers return from year to year. With cultural excursions and restaurants available nearby in the picturesque village of Entrechaux and historic Vaison-la-Romaine, the appeal is easy to understand. Many terraces and various spaces arranged in the shade or in the sun will allow you to recharge your batteries in complete privacy.